Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

I just wanted to write some of the things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.


Hot water

Sleep

a bed to sleep in

blankets

a working fridge

a stove

socks and shoes

waterproof boots

the nicest dog

a kitchen table

a washer and dryer

being in the Handel Society

Coats that keep us warm

a working car and truck

snow

sun

stars

drinkable water

not living in a war zone

trees

books

the seasons

lotion

ponytail holders

electric mixers

beautiful music

this beautiful country

that I can walk, see, talk, and hear

Scriptures

The Savior

Jeremy

Katie

Sydney

Cora

my parents

my sisters and brother

all of Jeremy's family

the many friends who've blessed our lives

and really good dark chocolate.


Katie's thankful for:

Sydney

Cora

Mommy

Daddy

Pele

(and she's "thankful for all the things she's thankful for, but there's not anymore")


Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope you can count a bunch of blessings.

No comments: