Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Glasses

Poor little Katie. Or adorable little Katie. So our little girl developed strabismas. In easier terms - lazy eye. Kids are naturally farsighted and some of them try to compensate by going cross-eyed. I probably mixed some of that up, but what Katie has is supposed to be pretty correctable with glasses. So she got these yesterday. The frames are rubber with a band around the back to keep it on her head. She's done really well with keeping them on. She does rip them off when she's throwing a fit, but then she yells, "Mommy! My glasses are off! I need my glasses on!" So we'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

They are so cute. I wish we had a pair as indestructible for our 8 year old. He destroys his.

The Bills Clan said...

Those are so cute on her! Glad she likes to keep them on. Give her hugs for me :)