Sunday, August 2, 2015

Belt Creek


Saturday, August 1st.  Lindsay was visiting family.  Jeremy was on call.  So after a valiant effort of cleaning the church (Sydney actually stayed with me the entire time sanitizing light switches and doorknobs, then cleaning the bathroom as Cora and Katie vacuumed) , we thought we'd beat the high 90 degree weather and go swimming in Belt Creek.  I love that the new camera we bought takes creative pictures for me.  



 Katie was very proud of the water skeeters she had caught, but I didn't catch them in the picture, unfortunately.
  


 Sydney and Cora had a fabulous time looking for skeeters and fish while Katie and I had one of our many heart to heart talks.  


Cora's beautiful smile.   
















Sydney was so proud of the snail she caught.  She wanted to take him home, but after much effort I convinced her the snail was better off in his own home.  








Katie is ever faithful remembering her sun hat and even brought her sunglasses with her.  We had a great two hours and I realized why the pools are not a big deal here.  There are only a few weeks that it's hot enough to need them, but it's so much better to swim here!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful! What a fun adventure!