Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall

It's my favorite time of year, and one of the best places to be for it! So I found this picture from our pumpkin picking last year and had to compare. I can hardly remember her being this small, but I do remember her stumbling around the pumpkin patch.
And here we have her running around this year. Yes, we're in a cemetery, but I swear I'm not morbid. Our house is on the other side of the trees you see in the background, so it's really close and it's flat, no cars, no other kids, the grass is mowed, it's just a great place to let her run and there's an amazing maple tree with beautiful leaves that I wanted to get some pictures of.
I love the bright colors with the blue sky and dark branches!
And here's some fun picks of the girls. Sydney's on the left and Cora's on the right.


Sydney's doing some serious leaf inspection.
Poor Cora is stuck and sucking her thumb.
It's amazing how wonderful everything is when you see it for the first time.

No comments: