Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Sydney is doing better. The wheezing has dramatically decreased, so we're happy. I was getting dinner ready when I suddenly realized this is the last day of 2010. We talked over dinner a little about what our year has been like - sleep deprived! We had the girls January 5th and I can't recall a whole lot of what has happened since then. We did make it to the beach and the White Mountains. We took a trip out to see family. I took the girls with my Dad to see my little sister in DC. Katie's talking and singing and running and really never stops. She started Nursery in church this year. This year has really just flown by and we're really hoping we'll be more awake this coming year. I'm proud that we have survived the first year of twins. I don't know that I've ever been so stretched in my whole life. I think the Lord knows it's good for me to learn I can't do everything on my own, that it's good to learn I need help too. I'm glad a new year is starting and I'm sure this one will pass just as quickly. We hope everyone else has a very good New Year. We will be celebrating ours soundly asleep. Well, if the girls cooperate, that is.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It is crazy to think what has happened in your life in the last year, isn't it?

I hope the girls sleep soundly for you tonight! :)