Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two Terrible Twos

They lived through their first two years. More importantly, so did the rest of us! I've gotten pretty lame about writing on the blog, and hopefully I'll get more pictures and updates out more than once a month. But, our camera has been dropped this month and is no longer in the greatest condition. Therefore, our pictures will be on the decrease for a while.
Boxes are still the best toys. I think this is Cora.


The pictures are not in any particular order here. Katie got invited to a princess birthday party. I swear, princesses are just in the water for girls. We've tried so hard to avoid the mania, but that doesn't mean every other little girl doesn't enjoy it. Oh, well. She loved the party and came home with a crown.


These are the birthday balloons that are also amazing toys for little people.


This was the birthday bash. Purple frosting on chocolate mint cupcakes and the five of us. I'm telling you, we're big on parties.

Cora is the one on the left and Syd on the right.

And the grand trio with their milk.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!

Seriously...they could pass for triplets. (I'm sure you get that a lot).

Lorena said...

The last picture (of the trio) is so stinkin' cute! I bet you go through a lot of milk these days ... :) Thanks for sharing your stories. I always love reading about your *real* life adventures.