Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Phone Pics

I've tried to grow up and use an iphone this year.  I bought one in June, but have had all kinds of problems with texting and pictures.  I got a replacement going yesterday, but I'm still confused about a lot of it.  Here are some of the pictures I was able to pull off the old phone right side up.  
 I think this was our second week in town.  I took the girls to Giant Springs State Park and this is one of my favorite photos of them.  Cora's in blue, Syd's in the middle, and I love how Katie has a ribbon tied around her head!  

 Another time we went someone offered to let the girls go fishing.  There's that beautiful Missouri River (or Murry River, as Cora calls it).  
 For Katie's birthday our family and some family friends went to play in a creek and had a blast!  
 Here's Katie's first go at bridge jumping.  I didn't start until I was 18, and here she is at 5!  She did it twice while we were there.  I jumped 5 or 6 times and just loved it.  


 The twins kept wanting to, then looking down and saying "no," so Jeremy just grabbed their hands and down they went.  They were a little traumatized, but talked about it for weeks afterward.  


 And lest we forget other adventures, in the middle of October we went to Utah for family pictures and while we were there Katie was trying to swing on a rope swing, slipped, and split her head open on a metal box.  Six staples later and life is good!  



 I wish I could get the other pictures up, but they're all upside down on the blog, even though they're right side up on the computer.  Technology is frustrating for me!  


No comments: