So my cousin, Michele tagged me with this which I think means I'm supposed to fill it out too. I might have to think about some of these:
8 Favorite TV shows: (I'll have to change it to movies and books because I don't like the TV anymore)
1. Mulan (go figure)
2. Mary Poppins (just got it from the Disney movie club, it makes me laugh)
3. Chronicles of Narnia series (I read them to Kate while I'm feeding her)
4. Twilight (I don't want to admit how many times I've read the series, but it gets a little boring just sitting still 6 times a day while I'm feeding her with Jeremy gone.)
5. Alvin and the Chipmunks Great Adventure (it's with a hot air balloon around the world, I love it!)
6. Outdoor Leadership (a book from a class my freshman year of college, also a good read while I feed Kate).
7. Muppet Treasure Island (LOVE IT).
8. Marely and Me (both the movie and the book were AWESOME)
8 Things I did Yesterday (I'm going to include Friday also):
1. Jeremy and I practiced our Salsa at home (dressed up and everything) since our babysitter forgot about us and we missed our class.
2. Jeremy and I took Kate and Pele to the dog park (we didn't let Kate off her leash - just kidding, we held her the whole time).
3. Made a beef round roast in the crock pot. First time for me to mess with a big chunk of meat.
4. Worked out.
5. Boiled carrots and yams to make baby food (sounds so simple, takes me forever).
6. Prepared a lesson for church today.
7. Read books and sang to Kate.
8. Looked at more houses in NH (online).
8 Things I look Forward to:
1. Jeremy being home at night.
2. Fresh salads for dinner.
3. Weather warm enough to not have to wrap Kate in a cocoon to go for a walk with Pele in the morning.
5. Phone calls and emails from friends and family.
6. Being able to take hikes and go camping with Jeremy and Kate.
7. Being done buying houses and moving (so...maybe in 10 years?)
8 Favorite Restaurants: (This is tricky since I don't like to eat out much)
1. The Blue Plate Diner (in Sugar House in Salt Lake)
2. P.F. Chang's
3. My mom's food.
4. Mine and Jeremy's food.
5. My friend Jessica Rigby's food.
6. Great Harvest Bread
I don't know if there's really other food out there, oh wait...
7. Ben and Jerry's (the factory's only 1 hour away from Dartmouth!)
8. Coldstone Creamery
8 Things on Wish List:
1. To go to Burn Camp again.
2. Go to Alaska.
3. Save Driggs and Tetonia, Idaho from a hostile takeover of condos and other over-priced facilities.
4. Climb the Grand Teton.
5. See all 50 states (only Alaska, Georgia, North, and South Carolina left!)
6. Write enough songs on the guitar to make a CD.
7. Somehow live all over the country and stay super close to family.
8. Save the World.
I would like to add to this list -
8 Things that make me Happy:
1. My loving Honey (that's my husband).
2. Katie Lou learning and growing and smiling and laughing.
3. Good, long talks with friends and family.
4. Working at the Burn Unit and Shriners (well, not anymore, but I miss it).
5. Singing with people.
6. Dancing - even if it's by myself to the radio or in the car.
7. Fresh fruit and veggies with good cheese (how could you NOT love these?)
8. Stars, rivers, mountains, trees, and the sky.
I don't know what I'm supposed to do to "tag" people with this, but it's fun to do.