Sunday, April 5, 2009

Will the Puke Never End?

When I was pregnant and puking my guts out everyone told me it would be better after the first trimester. Well, I was still puking in the hospital right before I delivered her. She is a major puker (I've had plenty of people ask if she has some form of a medical condition and if she needs meds - isn't there a pill for everything now?). Many a person said it would get better after solid foods or six months. We're at 8 months now people, downing chicken, peas, carrots, rice cereal, strawberries, avocados, and the like and the only difference now is that she pukes in bigger chunks in color. Sorry to be graphic for the faint of heart, but I really hope this ends soon. It's pointless to ever change her clothes because each time I do, the second I get her outfit on she pukes all over it. This picture is not a good example of how bad she pukes, but I can't say my first thought is to take a picture of the fountain of green or orange that flows out of her mouth. The upside is Pele and Kate have bonded over these puky experiences. And I will never criticize someones "dirty child" because right now, that child, despite all my best efforts, is surely mine.

No comments: