Monday, November 15, 2010

The Beginning of Vacation Pictures

All 8 of these lovely children were housed at my parents house for 3 days. Seven of which were in diapers. Let me tell you what a mad house it was. It was a ball at the same time. We were a sad that we didn't have Jeremy and Jess there, and family pics were limited to the grand kids. What an adventure it was to get all of them to hold still and look in the right direction. At least we picked a fun park.
Here I am with Cora.

There's my dad helping Van the man down the slide.
Cousin Kaylee.
Another noble attempt at a group pic.
Sydney and Cora, enjoying everyone trying to get them to smile. Poor Sydney. This is before her first trip to the Pedi office to get an IV. She was not feeling so great.
And here's Sydney post first IV. We sure thought that would be all she needed. Surprise, surprise. I'll be adding more pictures later.

No comments: