Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It seems I spoke too soon in the last post. The morning after I posted Sydney barfed up everything all over me again. She looked much too skinny and we could tell we were headed down hill again. So this time we ended up going to Salt Lake and we're currently hanging out at Primary Childrens. We're not quite sure what's wrong, but any anatomical problems have been ruled out and we're onto the guessing games of which bug to battle. She's doing much better after having IV fluids running all night long and has done really well with the staff here. I don't know how long we'll be here, but for whatever is going on, we couldn't be in a better position. The staff are wonderful, we've got so much family support, and both Jeremy and I having had different rotations here I feel pretty comfortable. I do wish Jeremy were here, but he will be Friday and hopefully we are out of here by then.

4 comments:

Mary-Kathryn and Andres: said...

Wow Jami- You are in my prayers. I would be a worried, tired wreck if I were in your shoes. You are an incredible woman! and your daughters will follow in your footsteps.
I will be thinking about you!

Else said...

My best friend is doing an internship there for music therapy - Shannon Wilson - it's amazing what music does for this sweet little ones. I hope they figure out what is wrong with Sydney. Thinking about you!

The Adventures of Jakers said...

You poor thing! If you guys need a place to stay. While sje's at the hospital. We're in North Orem, you're welcome here....let me know if I can help.

Camille English said...

Oh Jami! There is nothing worse in my book then having to watch your baby in a hospital bed while you have other babies at home! You all are in my prayers. I hope she gets better soon!!!